Mount Calvert is an elegant brick house in a spectacular location overlooking the confluence of the Western Branch with the Patuxent River. It dates from the late 18th century with a mid-19th century wing, and is the only historic structure remaining at Charles Town, the first seat of the Prince George’s County government.
16801 Mount Calvert Road
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
The Frederick S. DeMarr Library
Greenbelt Branch Library
11 Crescent Road, Lower Level
Greenbelt, MD 20770
P.O. Box 1513, Upper Marlboro, MD 20773-1513