There are many benefits to becoming a member of the Prince George’s County Historical Society, including 2 email lists – PG History for announcements and PGHist Chat for conversation about county history. See below for additional benefits.
- Subscription to News and Notes, published by the Society
- Notification of educational and informative lectures and programs
- Invitation to receptions and other special events including tours of historic homes not open to the general public
- Access to the Frederick S. DeMarr Memorial Library of County History
- Pleasure of knowing you are helping to preserve our County history
- Tax deductable
- Opportunity to join Maryland Historical Society at a discounted rate
- Opportunity to network with other people who share your appreciation for and love of the county’s heritage
- 2 email lists PG History for announcements and PGHist Chat for conversation about county history.
To join, send us your name, complete address with zip code, phone number and email address, or print and complete the form linked here, and mail it with your check to PGCHS to:
Prince George’s County Historical Society
Post Office Box 1513
Upper Marlboro, Maryland 20773-1513
You can also register online by filling in the form below, and paying via PayPal: